HISTORY ESSAY ANSWER
- The structure of the essay is as follows
An "introduction" to the topic, in which you introduce the reader to the subject. In the introduction, you open this site https://essayassistant.net/ up the concepts relevant to the response and set out the timing of events. For example, if the question is already about the feudal system in the Middle Ages , time the Middle Ages and explain what the feudal system means.You do not need to explain all the concepts in the answer in the introduction, you can clarify them in the essay.
Introduction to the document
In the case of a 'material essay', be sure to introduce the document under discussion (image, text, statistics). Please note that in documentary essays it is always assumed that the document itself is discussed in the answer! Therefore, please introduce the document and do not leave it unmentioned as a "matter of course".
Mention: who made the document, when it was made, whether it is a letter/legal text/novel/table/map...
For example, a letter written by Urho Kekkonen in 1967 states that ...
Later, be sure to refer to the document, for example by direct quotes ("as person X says, as can be seen from the cartoon, as can be seen from the table...."). Also remember to provide a source critique, do you find the document reliable? For example, is it a contemporary source, a memoir, an official statistic, etc.?
Address what you think is relevant to the topic in your own paragraphs. The essay is not one massive paragraph. Proceed in a logical order. Separate paragraphs by indentation (large box concept), line (small box concept) or blank line (text document).
If you are not absolutely sure about the correctness of a single piece of information, consider whether it makes more sense not to mention it. Also be careful in your use of concepts, the Renaissance is different from the Baroque.
If you keep to looking at the question from several different angles, that is always a plus. For example, the consequences of WWII from the perspectives of the winners and losers.
It is a good idea to end your essay answer with a few summary sentences in which you summarise the main points of the answer once again or present your own reasoned opinion on the issue. In principle, the reader should get all the essential information from your answer, from the introduction and the conclusions.
- Leave a few blank lines at the top of the concept where you write your name, group, course name/name. It is also easier to write your score and grade in this blank. Please also remember the margins.
- Pay attention to your handwriting. The appearance of the essay alone can affect the mood of the proofreader..
- Use general language, the answer will also show your own maturity. (i.e. not "complain about the new king", "some law-school", etc.)
- If, despite good planning, you forget something, DO NOT write it between the lines, but mark the point with an asterisk, for example, and add the missing idea after the asterisk at the end of the answer.
- It is also a good idea to leave a few lines blank after the answer before starting a new answer. This is where you can put any omissions and the corrector's comments.
- In the text file on https://essayassistant.net/history-homework-help/, use Times New Roman font, size 12, 2.5 cm margins on all pages and 1.5 cm line spacing.
Grafické prostředí: Writer
Datum registrace:23. June 2021
Poslední přihlášení:23. June 2021